IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHAT COLOR THE SKY IS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? [Shey Stahl]

mercoledì 18 maggio 2016

Day One Hundred and Eighty Nine

That, if then I had waked after a long sleep, will make me sleep again; 
and then, in dreaming, the clouds me thought would open 
and show riches ready to drop upon me; 
that, when I waked I cried to dream again.
[William Shakespeare]

MARISA

Marisa - Roverbella, Mantua, Italy - 6.57 am
CHIARA

Chiara - Milan, Italy - 11.49 am
 MARISA
Marisa - Mantua, Italy - 5.05 pm
CELENIA

Celenia - Empoli, Florence, Italy  5.17 pm
CHIARA

Chiara - Milan, Italy - 6.03 pm
GABRIELLA North-West

Gabriella - Sanremo, Imperia, Italy - 7.00 pm

Gabriella - Sanremo, Imperia, Italy - 7.00 pm
GABRIELLA South-East

Gabriella - Lecce, Italy - 7.48 pm
CLARA

Clara - Vigevano, Pavia, Italy - 9.00 pm

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento