IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHAT COLOR THE SKY IS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? [Shey Stahl]

giovedì 20 ottobre 2016

Day Three Hundred and Forty Four

Now I can see the land through your eyes
Can feel the wind carry me up high
Through the clouds and endless skies
Till I reach my homeland I will fly
[Elane]

MARISA

Marisa - Mantua, Italy - 7.16 am
GABRIELLA North-West

Gabriella - Sanremo, Imperia, Italy - 7.45 am
CHIARA

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 9.54 am

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 10.56 am
CELENIA

Celenia - Cambiano, Empoli, Florence, Italy - 12.35 pm
CHIARA

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 1.10 pm

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 2.45 pm
ENRICA

Enrica - Asiago, Vicenza, Italy - 3.14 pm
CHIARA

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 3.31 pm

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 4.04 pm

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 4.50 pm
GAIA

Gaia - Trieste, Italy - 5.25 pm

Gaia - Trieste, Italy - 5.25 pm
CHIARA

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 5.51 pm

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 5.52 pm

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento