IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHAT COLOR THE SKY IS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? [Shey Stahl]

giovedì 3 dicembre 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT / ANNUNCIO

My dear Sky Fans,

Unfortunately I am experiencing problems with my old laptop, or rather with its power cord: It literally went up in smoke yesterday night, just after I posted "Day Thirty Two".

That means I won't be able to post regularly in the next few days, until I manage to have the useless thing replaced. Sorry about that!

Bear patiently with me, and please don't stop to look up and take pictures! I promise I'll do my best to keep trace of all the skies you send me and post them so that we don't miss a day in our wonderful "Year of Sky"!

Love,

Chiara





Cari amici,

Purtroppo il mio laptop versa in condizioni critiche, o meglio: il cavo di alimentazione è letteralmente andato in fumo ieri sera, appena postato il "Day Thirty Two".

Questo significa che non sarò in grado di postare regolarmente per alcuni giorni, o fino a quando non sarò riuscita a rimpiazzarlo. Mi dispiace molto!

Siate pazienti insieme a me, e per favore: non smettete di guardare in alto e scattare foto! Vi prometto che farò del mio meglio per tenere traccia delle immagini che mi mandate, e per postarle in modo da non perdere nemmeno un giorno del nostro "One Year Of Sky"!

Con affetto,

Chiara






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento