IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHAT COLOR THE SKY IS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? [Shey Stahl]

venerdì 18 dicembre 2015

Day Forty Eight

The last (busy) Friday before Christmas.

Marisa was expecting fog again, but the sky was clear when she left home in the morning.

Marisa - Roverbella, Mantua, Italy - 6.25 am
Mine was a crazy Friday, as I suppose it was for many. Looking at the sky always helps me ground myself.

Chiara - Berlin, Germany - 1.35 pm

Gaia's sky was clear and blue.

Gaia - Trieste, Italy - 4.00 pm



Marisa sent me a picture of lights in the dark. It made me want to wish her a good night, but we both had still so much to do!


Marisa - Valeggio sul Mincio, Verona, Italy - 5.36 pm


Have a very good last Saturday before Christmas, and don't forget to look at the sky! 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento