IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHAT COLOR THE SKY IS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? [Shey Stahl]

sabato 31 ottobre 2015

Waiting for Day One: -1 (Part I)

So, here we (almost) are, and there are still so many pictures of past skies that I haven't had a chance to post, yet. I'll try my best tonight.

Here are more European skies from my friend Chiara!

But the sky is interesting, 
it changes all the time. 
[Aimee Bender]

Chiara - Somewhere in Europe

Chiara - Somewhere in Europe

Chiara - Somewhere above Europe
Chiara - Somewhere in Europe

Chiara - Paris, France
And look at these! They're also from Chiara.







Thank you, Chiara, for sharing your pictures with us!

And this wonderful picture comes from Ilaria:

Ilaria - Castelsardo, Sassari, Italy - August 23rd 2015 - 6.47 am








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento