IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHAT COLOR THE SKY IS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? [Shey Stahl]

venerdì 23 ottobre 2015

Waiting for Day One: -9

The enthusiasm and the joy that this project has awakened are amazing! I have already received so many pictures for this "waiting for day one" phase, I'm speachless (almost: it's not that easy to have me shut up!).

So today I'm sharing a picture that I took a few years ago in Berlin. It was June and the year was 2012. Probably late morning. Can you see the heart-shaped spot of sky among all those fluffy, white clouds?

Chiara - Berlin - June 2012 - Late Morning

Then I want to share a picture that my friend Emanuela took last August, on a day of particular significance for her. It was 6.00 am in Cervia  , Italy.

Sadness flies on the wings of the morning 
and out of the heart of darkness 
comes the light. 
[Jean Giaraudoux]

Emanuela - Cervia - August 2015 - 6.00 am

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento